LIVE at Future Social Media 2017: Social Social Media + UX, Funnel Strategy and The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns
DOWNLOAD the PODCAST on iTunes – #158 LIVE at IBRC Future Social Media 2017 Conference feat. Harry McGoldrick (Senior Business Manager – Carat media agency).
WOW! International Business Review Conference contacted me earlier this year and asked if I would like to speak at their ‘Future Social Media’ Conference in Melbourne this month and in Sydney next year.
As soon as they asked, I replied “Damn straight, as long as I can do it as a live podcast presentation with an industry guest”. IBRC jumped on board and the next thing you know I was jetting down to Melbourne to ‘Future Social Media 2017′ for my live social media feature presentation and podcast with Carat media agency Senior Business Manager, Harry McGoldrick, who works with wicked brands across a range of industries including Disney, Mattel, Marvel and more!
On today’s show we chat about the following:
Social Social Media + UX, Funnel Strategy and The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns.
- Social Social Media + UX. The keys to generating content that consumers actually want to see and interact with their Mobile Newsfeed, whilst driving business and brand objectives.
- Funnel Strategy. Creating strategic content and advertising campaigns to drive results and your client’s ROI.
- The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns. Pivoting from the wanna-be Instagram model to working with and upskilling influencers to create campaigns with a measurable uplift in Sales and Return On Investment.
PLUS, here are just some of the cool topics we discuss:
- Describe your favourite or one of your favourite campaigns that you’ve seen or been a part of in the digital space. What was it that you liked about it and why?
- What’s one way a creative/digital agency can do as far as ways of working to make your like easier as a Senior Business Manager at Carat?
- What brands do you think are nailing it in the digital space at the moment utilising a combination of amazing creative and the latest in advertising solutions.
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – The Ghost Ship on Sydney Harbour.
- How did the Ghost Ship concept come about?
- What was one of the most unexpected elements about bringing the activation to life?
- How did it work?
- What are digital platform products and developments on the horizon in 2018 that excite you and that you think digital marketers should be across?
- Given that one of the imperatives as a Media Agency is demonstrating ROI to clients. What things are you looking for when working with influencers and how would you like to influence change in how these influencers are being used?
If you would like to follow allow with the PowerPoint presentation and all the resources mentioned in the show, then download them here:
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media, Travel and tagged ambition, Australia, Australian, Beauty is Everywhere, blog, blogger, Bondi, Brand Campaigns, businessman, Carat media agency, creative, Dan Wilkinson, Dead Men Tell No Tales, digital, Disney, entrepreneur, founder, Funnel Strategy and The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns, Funnel Strategy. Creating strategic content and advertising campaigns to drive results and your client’s ROI, Future Social Media, Harry McGoldrick, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, IBRC, ideation, influencer, influencers, inspiration, Instagram, International Business Review, International Business Review Conferences, Marvel, Mattel, Melbourne, Pirates of The Caribbean, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Return On Investment, ROI, social media, Social Media Influencer, social media strategy, Social Social Media + UX, speaker, startup, strategy, success, Sydney, Sydney Harbour, Tahs, tech, The Ghost Ship, USA, UX, video, wanderlust, YouTube.
Did you ever dream of goose-stepping up the wing like the Wallabies’ David Campese in the World Cup? Steaming in with bullets like Dennis Lillie against the Poms to win the Ashes? Or taking three World titles and two Commonwealth Games gold medals like Aussie netballer Liz Ellis?
Well, NSW Waratahs and Australian Wallabies rugby union prop Paddy Ryan is chasing his dreams at the level elite! This Australian rugby union footballer currently has 93 caps for the NSW Waratahs in Super Rugby and 3 caps for the Australian national rugby union team the Wallabies and in today’s cracking podcast we delve into the Paddy Ryan’s minds eye as he describes for us the experience of what it’s like to walk out for the Wallabies for the very first time, how you handle the nerves and singing the national anthem to his parents in the crowd, chest swelling with pride, his 1st ever game for the Wallabies at Stade Français Paris, winning a Super Rugby championship with the NSW Waratahs, the state of play in Australian rugby, writing articles for the Union Live app, the impending Andrew ‘Twiggy’ Forrest Indo Pacific Rugby Championship, the sense of responsibility and community that drive him forward as a player and an individual, Paddy Ryan’s work with batyr, an organisation that focuses on preventative education in the area of youth mental health and much more.
Super engaging chats! This podcast episode is a must for any rugby mad NSW Waratahs, Wallabies rugby union fan or anyone who’s ever harboured a dream of representing their country at the highest level!
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Podcast, Travel and tagged ambition, Andrew ‘Twiggy’ Forrest, Australia, Australian, batyr, Beauty is Everywhere, blog, blogger, Bondi, businessman, creative, Dan Wilkinson, digital, entrepreneur, founder, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, Indo Pacific Rugby Championship, inspiration, Instagram, IPRC, LA, NSW Waratahs, Paddy Ryan, Paris, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, prop, rugby, rugby union, social media, Social Media Influencer, Stade Français, startup, success, Super Rugby, Sydney, Tahs, tech, USA, video, Wallabies, wanderlust, Waratahs, YouTube.