“Social media for business – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly”
Spark Festival represent!
In the midst of a digital media age where privacy breaches, social manipulation and world domination are a real concern – myself and 3 senior industry experts unveil the truths at Spark Festival in Sydney about social media and answer the million-dollar question for you – “Should I bother using Social Media for my start-up/business/personal brand?”
If you are an entrepreneur, founder, business owner or just curious about what our digital future has in store, then this is the podcast episode for you. Discover the different ways that you can (and cannot) use Social Media to scale your business, attract investors and become a recognisable brand.
- The Good – The access to affordable advertising options and the opportunity of building and engaging a community of customers.
- The Bad – The myth of organic traffic, vanity metrics, measuring ROI and reputation management.
- The Ugly – User trust issues, fake accounts, fake news, bot takeover.
Join myself Benjamin Kassel ([Haimat] agency), Christo Hall (Basic Bananas) and Daniele Tanner (Social Media College) at Australia’s largest event for startups, innovators and entrepreneurs, as we deep dive into ‘Social Media for Business – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’.
Thanks so much to Spark Festival, Laneway College and Thais Oso for inviting us along to be part of such a wonderful event.
Download it free now! Let’s get into the show!
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
For social media strategy, content/photography & influencer business enquiries contact: email@example.com
This entry was posted in entrepreneur, Podcast, Social Media and tagged agency, B2B, Basic Bananas, Benjamin Kassel, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Christo Hall, content marketing, Dan Wilkinson, Daniele Tanner, digital marketing, digital media, digital nomad, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, expert, Haimat, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, innovation, Laneway College, marketing, panel, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, social media, Social Media College, social media marketing, social media strategy, Spark Festival, startup, strategy, success, Sydney, Thais Oso, Thought Leadership.
Have you ever desired a life of more financial freedom, pursuing a life work balance that you believe you can have and being the best person you could be for yourself and the people around you?
WICKED Entrepreneurship & Leadership Choose Day radio show recorded LIVE yesterday at The Bucketlist Bondi on Bondi Radio with my home-boys Stacy Henderson (POVAR) and Seth Lawrence (Secret Men’s Business) on Bondi Radio, whilst watching the blue green waves roll in at Bondi Beach. And I loved it so much that we decided to release it as a podcast!
The conversation flows and as always we go on a number of tangents:
- Early in the show Stacy and I talk openly about how we’re both looking to re-position ourselves professionally, striving for more financial freedom in life, creating a career for yourself based on what you love, what you’re good at and what you want out of life.
- Seth Lawrence speaks in depth about Men’s Mental Health and his current path of “helping a lot of men (and women) in our communities understand and feel their emotions, move through and release them rather than suppression” which in his belief leads to depression, suicide, drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, etc. His training has helped him to let go of a lot of negative thoughts, beliefs and patterns that no longer serve him and it has allowed Seth to establish a deeper connection with himself and others.
- I face a few demons of my own on the Choose Day show and share with the boys the steps I took from having no confidence as a kid to being someone that I’m proud of and I love.
- Spark Festival – ‘Social Media for Business – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’.
- We share a few top tips for anyone craving to pursue a new career that they’re passionate about.
- Yoga, meditation and we of course wax lyrical about life in Bondi Beach.
Super chats and I hope that this radio show podcast puts a smile on your face and makes your heart soar as much as it does mine!
This entry was posted in craft beer, entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Podcast and tagged #sparkfest, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Radio, brewer, brewery, Choose Day, craft beer, craftbeerlovin, Dan Wilkinson, digital nomad, entrepreneur, financial freedom, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, innovation, meditation, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, POVAR, Secret Men's Business, Seth Lawrence, social media, social media strategy, Spark Festival, Stacy Henderson, Sydney, travel, wanderlust, yoga.