social media advertising
Rad rad rad…. welcome to a very special episode of Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet! podcast where this week, we’re podcasting live from Macleay College in Sydney with a lecture about Content Strategy – Platforms, Content Execution and Distribution.
I provide you with all the top tips & tools to write a strategy for your business or brand, no matter how big or small. And yes, it’s absolutely free!
Here’s the PDF deck so that you can follow along with the lecture:
- Dan Wilkinson Overview/Portfolio– Who I am and what I do.
- Client Digital Content Strategy: 1st Steps. Where Do We Begin?
- Market Research, Digital Ecosystems & Platform Mix.
- Our Approach To Social Media: Driving Business/Brand Objectives, Designing for the User Experience.
- Best Practice Content Execution.
- Distribution Through Advertising.
Let’s get into the show!
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
For social media strategy, content/photography & influencer business enquiries contact: email@example.com
This entry was posted in Podcast, Social Media and tagged advertising, agency, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, content, content strategy, Craig Mack, Dan Wilkinson, digital media, digital media strategist, digital media strategy, director, entrepreneur, Facebook, Facebook Advertising, film, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, Ian Thomson, independent, indie, innovation, Instagram, Macleay College, marketing, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, producer, social media, social media advertising, social media strategist, social media strategy, strategist, strategy, Sydney, writer.