Secret Men’s Business
Have you ever desired a life of more financial freedom, pursuing a life work balance that you believe you can have and being the best person you could be for yourself and the people around you?
WICKED Entrepreneurship & Leadership Choose Day radio show recorded LIVE yesterday at The Bucketlist Bondi on Bondi Radio with my home-boys Stacy Henderson (POVAR) and Seth Lawrence (Secret Men’s Business) on Bondi Radio, whilst watching the blue green waves roll in at Bondi Beach. And I loved it so much that we decided to release it as a podcast!
The conversation flows and as always we go on a number of tangents:
- Early in the show Stacy and I talk openly about how we’re both looking to re-position ourselves professionally, striving for more financial freedom in life, creating a career for yourself based on what you love, what you’re good at and what you want out of life.
- Seth Lawrence speaks in depth about Men’s Mental Health and his current path of “helping a lot of men (and women) in our communities understand and feel their emotions, move through and release them rather than suppression” which in his belief leads to depression, suicide, drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, etc. His training has helped him to let go of a lot of negative thoughts, beliefs and patterns that no longer serve him and it has allowed Seth to establish a deeper connection with himself and others.
- I face a few demons of my own on the Choose Day show and share with the boys the steps I took from having no confidence as a kid to being someone that I’m proud of and I love.
- Spark Festival – ‘Social Media for Business – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’.
- We share a few top tips for anyone craving to pursue a new career that they’re passionate about.
- Yoga, meditation and we of course wax lyrical about life in Bondi Beach.
Super chats and I hope that this radio show podcast puts a smile on your face and makes your heart soar as much as it does mine!
This entry was posted in craft beer, entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Podcast and tagged #sparkfest, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Radio, brewer, brewery, Choose Day, craft beer, craftbeerlovin, Dan Wilkinson, digital nomad, entrepreneur, financial freedom, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, innovation, meditation, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, POVAR, Secret Men's Business, Seth Lawrence, social media, social media strategy, Spark Festival, Stacy Henderson, Sydney, travel, wanderlust, yoga.