Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet! weekly iTunes podcast recorded LIVE at International Business Review Conference – Future Social Media 2018 at The Grace Hotel in Sydney with global award-winning Social Media Strategist Dan Wilkinson and special guest Social Media Strategist, Craig Mack.
“2018 & Beyond – Next Generation Content, Stopping Ego-Led Brand Control & Driving Channel Neutral Ideation.”
- Gen Z, Gen Alpha, Social Social Media & the UX – Driving Business and Brand Objectives with Content Designed for the User Experience.
- Stopping The Ego-Led Need for Brand Control – Brand First Planning. Bringing Brand, Media, Digital/Creative Agencies and Platforms together early to avoid retro-fitting advertising content not suited for social media.
- Driving The Next Wave of Influencer ROI – Upskilling Influencers + Driving Demonstrable ROI. Not just beauty products on a blanket on the beach.
- Channel Neutral Ideation, Multi-Channel Opportunities & The Next 5 years.
Dan Wilkinson is a Global Award-Winning Social Media Strategist and Content Producer who has worked with the likes of Mondelez (Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, Philadelphia Cream Cheese), PepsiCo (Doritos, Smiths Chips), Microsoft (Xbox), Ferrero (Nutella, tic tac, Kinder Surprise), Cancer Council Australia, Plant Life Balance AR Greening App, Cherry Blooms global cosmetics brand & many more. He is also the founder of the Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet! business, brand and iTunes weekly entrepreneurship podcast.
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
For social media strategy, content/photography & influencer business enquiries contact:email@example.com
This entry was posted in entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media and tagged ambition, AR, Augmented Reality, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Channel Neutral Ideation, Colloquial, Colloquial Australia, content marketing, Dan Wilkinson, digital media, digital nomad, digital strategy, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, Future Social Media, Future Social Media 2018, Gen Alpha, Gen Z, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, influencer marketing, influencers, International Business Review, International Business Review Conferences, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Return On Investment, ROI, RUOK? Day, social media, social media strategy, success, Sydney, The Grace Hotel, travel, Virtual Reality, VR, wanderlust.
Welcome to our exclusive Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet show with RUOK? Campaign Director Katherine Newton.
Men account for 75% of all suicides in Australia and RUOK is a suicide prevention charity in Australia created to drive meaningful conversations with mates and loved ones to save lives.
On our 2nd consecutive university lecture at Macleay College in Sydney, we chat extensively with Katherine about this Australian suicide prevention charity including:
- The evolution from RUOK? Day from a campaign into a 365 day-a-year suicide prevention charity.
- The approach and 4 Simple Steps you should take that could save someone’s life.
- RUOK’s ongoing partnerships and their staff buy-in with the likes of Hungry Jacks, Virgin Mobile, the Australian Government Department of Heath, Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Country Rugby League.
- Key steps everyday Australians can take to generate conversation and help raise awareness in their own physical and digital communities.
- Techniques & Meditation Apps that you can use to manage your own mental health.
- What to do if somebody says they’re not okay?
- The psychology behind Choosing A Call to Action – make it simple and get people participating.
- RUOK education and mental health projects with:
- Australian children in primary schools and high schools.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) sufferers – Ambulance, Paramedics, Police.
- RUOK? Day 2017 – Thursday 14th September.
For me, as an individual who has experienced the death of one of my best mate’s brother by suicide and my own family member who has experienced their own mental health issues, this show cuts deep and it’s was just wonderful to spend time one-on-one with a senior representative of an organisation like RUOK, who are making a daily positive impact on the lives of thousands of Australians.
Fascinating and insightful chats. Let’s get into it!
Hit Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet up on social media here:
Special thank yous for everyone who had a part in making this a reality:
- Katherine Newton and the team at RUOK?
- Macleay College:
- Ian Thomson (Head of Faculty).
- Jeremy Taylor Riley (Social Media Strategy Lecturer).
- The students.
- Alex Newall.
- The Production Team.
- Benjamin Sopronick.
- Mitchell Dodds.
- Cisco Corea
- Grant Flannery (Strategy Director – co:collective).
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Photographic tales of an ex-Emirates flight attendant, Podcast, Social Media and tagged ambition, Australia, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach Radio, business advice, business workshop, charity, craftbeerlovin, creative, Dan Wilkinson, digital, Emirates, Emirates Airline, entrepreneur, Female Entrepreneur, Female Entrepreneurs, fundraising, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, inspiration, Instagram, interview, Katherine Newton, leadership, Macleay College, Melbourne, non profit, not for profit, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTSD, RUOK, RUOK? Day, social enterprise, social media, Splendour in The Grass, startup, success, suicide, suicide prevention, Sydney, video, wanderlust, Women Entrepreneurs, Women In Business, YouTube.