International Business Review
Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet! weekly iTunes podcast recorded LIVE at International Business Review Conference – Future Social Media 2018 at The Grace Hotel in Sydney with global award-winning Social Media Strategist Dan Wilkinson and special guest Social Media Strategist, Craig Mack.
“2018 & Beyond – Next Generation Content, Stopping Ego-Led Brand Control & Driving Channel Neutral Ideation.”
- Gen Z, Gen Alpha, Social Social Media & the UX – Driving Business and Brand Objectives with Content Designed for the User Experience.
- Stopping The Ego-Led Need for Brand Control – Brand First Planning. Bringing Brand, Media, Digital/Creative Agencies and Platforms together early to avoid retro-fitting advertising content not suited for social media.
- Driving The Next Wave of Influencer ROI – Upskilling Influencers + Driving Demonstrable ROI. Not just beauty products on a blanket on the beach.
- Channel Neutral Ideation, Multi-Channel Opportunities & The Next 5 years.
Dan Wilkinson is a Global Award-Winning Social Media Strategist and Content Producer who has worked with the likes of Mondelez (Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, Philadelphia Cream Cheese), PepsiCo (Doritos, Smiths Chips), Microsoft (Xbox), Ferrero (Nutella, tic tac, Kinder Surprise), Cancer Council Australia, Plant Life Balance AR Greening App, Cherry Blooms global cosmetics brand & many more. He is also the founder of the Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet! business, brand and iTunes weekly entrepreneurship podcast.
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
For social media strategy, content/photography & influencer business enquiries contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted in entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media and tagged ambition, AR, Augmented Reality, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Channel Neutral Ideation, Colloquial, Colloquial Australia, content marketing, Dan Wilkinson, digital media, digital nomad, digital strategy, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, Future Social Media, Future Social Media 2018, Gen Alpha, Gen Z, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, influencer marketing, influencers, International Business Review, International Business Review Conferences, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Return On Investment, ROI, RUOK? Day, social media, social media strategy, success, Sydney, The Grace Hotel, travel, Virtual Reality, VR, wanderlust.
LIVE at Future Social Media 2017: Social Social Media + UX, Funnel Strategy and The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns
DOWNLOAD the PODCAST on iTunes – #158 LIVE at IBRC Future Social Media 2017 Conference feat. Harry McGoldrick (Senior Business Manager – Carat media agency).
WOW! International Business Review Conference contacted me earlier this year and asked if I would like to speak at their ‘Future Social Media’ Conference in Melbourne this month and in Sydney next year.
As soon as they asked, I replied “Damn straight, as long as I can do it as a live podcast presentation with an industry guest”. IBRC jumped on board and the next thing you know I was jetting down to Melbourne to ‘Future Social Media 2017′ for my live social media feature presentation and podcast with Carat media agency Senior Business Manager, Harry McGoldrick, who works with wicked brands across a range of industries including Disney, Mattel, Marvel and more!
On today’s show we chat about the following:
Social Social Media + UX, Funnel Strategy and The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns.
- Social Social Media + UX. The keys to generating content that consumers actually want to see and interact with their Mobile Newsfeed, whilst driving business and brand objectives.
- Funnel Strategy. Creating strategic content and advertising campaigns to drive results and your client’s ROI.
- The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns. Pivoting from the wanna-be Instagram model to working with and upskilling influencers to create campaigns with a measurable uplift in Sales and Return On Investment.
PLUS, here are just some of the cool topics we discuss:
- Describe your favourite or one of your favourite campaigns that you’ve seen or been a part of in the digital space. What was it that you liked about it and why?
- What’s one way a creative/digital agency can do as far as ways of working to make your like easier as a Senior Business Manager at Carat?
- What brands do you think are nailing it in the digital space at the moment utilising a combination of amazing creative and the latest in advertising solutions.
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – The Ghost Ship on Sydney Harbour.
- How did the Ghost Ship concept come about?
- What was one of the most unexpected elements about bringing the activation to life?
- How did it work?
- What are digital platform products and developments on the horizon in 2018 that excite you and that you think digital marketers should be across?
- Given that one of the imperatives as a Media Agency is demonstrating ROI to clients. What things are you looking for when working with influencers and how would you like to influence change in how these influencers are being used?
If you would like to follow allow with the PowerPoint presentation and all the resources mentioned in the show, then download them here:
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media, Travel and tagged ambition, Australia, Australian, Beauty is Everywhere, blog, blogger, Bondi, Brand Campaigns, businessman, Carat media agency, creative, Dan Wilkinson, Dead Men Tell No Tales, digital, Disney, entrepreneur, founder, Funnel Strategy and The Next Wave of Brand Influencer Campaigns, Funnel Strategy. Creating strategic content and advertising campaigns to drive results and your client’s ROI, Future Social Media, Harry McGoldrick, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, IBRC, ideation, influencer, influencers, inspiration, Instagram, International Business Review, International Business Review Conferences, Marvel, Mattel, Melbourne, Pirates of The Caribbean, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Return On Investment, ROI, social media, Social Media Influencer, social media strategy, Social Social Media + UX, speaker, startup, strategy, success, Sydney, Sydney Harbour, Tahs, tech, The Ghost Ship, USA, UX, video, wanderlust, YouTube.