- Lauren’s evolution from career model to Social Media Influencer with a highly engaged audience of 1.2 million Facebook fans, 169K Instagram followers and 33K+ Twitter followers.
- Driving ecommerce for brands:
- Via video/still content and what platforms to use.
- By partnering with the right social media influencer.
- TheRight.Fit influencer app and how brands are using this Australian platform to drive successful social media influencer relationships and campaigns.
- What brands should look for when seeking a social media influencer for their brand. Genuine social media influencers Vs wannabe Instagram models (both male and female).
- ROI and Measures of Success – in the mind of the influencer and how they differ from how brand marketers view ROI?
- Best Practice for Brands with examples from Tuscan Tan, Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate and Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Top Tips for Social Media Influencers looking to generate mutually beneficial ongoing relationships with brands.
- The Secrets of Engaging Customers Online – for both brands and social media influencers.
Special thank yous for everyone who had a part in making this a reality:
- Lauren Vickers.
- Macleay College:
- Ian Thomson (Head of Faculty).
- Jeremy Taylor Riley (Social Media Strategy Lecturer).
- Alex Newall.
- The Production Team.
- Benjamin Sopronick.
- Mitchell Dodds.
- Cisco Corea
- Cat Douglas (Marketing and Social Media Manager).
- Taryn Williams (Founder & CEO – theright.fit).
- Grant Flannery (Strategy Director – co:collective).
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media and tagged ambition, Australia, aviation, Ballistyx Snowboard Show, best practice, blog, blogger, Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach Radio, Bulmers Original Cider, Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, Cancer Council Australia, Cat Douglas, Channel GO!, craftbeerlovin, Dan Wilkinson, digital, Driving ecommerce, Emirates, Emirates Airline, entrepreneur, Grant Flannery, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, Ian Thomson, influencer, influencer app, inspiration, Instagram, Instagram Business Blog, interview, iTunes, Jeremy Taylor Riley, Kraft Peanut Butter, Lauren Vickers, Macleay College, marketing, Melbourne, model, music industry, Peroni Italian Beer, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Return On Investment, ROI, social enterprise, social entrepreneur, social media, Social Media Influencer, Social Media Influencer ROI, social media strategist, Splendour in The Grass, startup, success, Sydney, Taryn Williams, The Secrets of Engaging Customers Online, TheRight.Fit, Top Tips for Social Media Influencers, triple j, Tuscan Tan, Twitter Business Blog, university, video, wanderlust, YouTube.
Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet podcast series
Sweet catch-ups by me and my dirty pornstar moustache with Tribe App founder, radio personality & TV presenter, Jules Lund about his recent foray into the digital space and the launch of game-changing influencer platform, Tribe app.
Reebok, Sony Music, Grill’d, Contiki, Paramount Pictures and American Express are just a few brands who have jumped on board this self-serve platform designed to match Australia’s most influential people with brands around the country.
And I’m not just talking celebrities, I am talking about everyday Australians who have built their own personal brands through early adoption, well crafted social media content and have built audiences in beauty, fashion, sport, health, travel and entertainment just by staying true to who they are and being themselves.
There are over 250,000 people in Australia with more than 5,000 followers on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and this is the perfect opportunity for both brands and influencers to not only cash in on a mutually beneficial relationship, but connect people with brands they want, build communities that individuals can feel a part of and create the most wonderful premium content, which in turn works to turn the tide against our social media newsfeeds being consistently populated by overly branded garbage that so many misguided brands strive to push upon consumers.
Jules and I chat about those moments when you scare the f*ck out of yourself by taking a leap of faith, being hypnotised and inspired by former AFL footballer and mentor, Jim Stynes, Adele and fake Wiki facts, mindfulness and Smiling Mind, the wonderful guidance of Matt Berriman and Jane Martino who have helped take Tribe to another level, Sony, One Direction and a 1D fan earned some serious cash money for nail art on Instagram.. yes, I’m serious…
This podcast is one for the entrepreneurs, marketers and start-up fiends… it’s all about empowering people, influencers creating amazing content the way they want to create it and getting paid for the pleasure.Super cool chats with Jules Lund… yes, let’s get amongst it!
Android users – you’ll need to download the free Podcast Republic app then search Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet.
Tweet Jules Lund and Tribe App on the Twitters & let him know you heard of Tribe here first.
Follow the Tribe on Instagram
And check out more about Tribe influencer app via tribegroup.co
Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet is weekly podcast where we interview inspiring individuals and successful entrepreneurs from around the planet across a range of industries (incl. music, film/tv, fashion, travel, comedy and more) about what makes them tick as people and drives their hunger for success.
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media and tagged Canon, Dan Wilkinson, digital, Double J, Download, DSLR, entrepreneur, Free, happy, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, hotndelicious rocks the planet, influencer, influencer app, influencers, inspiration, inspire, Jules Lund, live each moment, Melbourne, music blog, musical theatre, new music, photographer, photography, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, producer, radio, shot of the day., singer, SLR, social media, songwriter, stand-up, Tribe App, triple j, video, YouTube.