Currently based in New York City, Grant Flannery is the Strategy Director for celebrated advertising agency Droga5 whose current clientele includes Google, Sprint, Mailchimp, ESPN, The New York Times and Hennessy.
An award winning strategist, Grant’s broad range of experience working with top tier clients across a number of digital, social, branding, business and creative strategies makes for enlightening conversation, particularly on the changing nature of digital consumerism.
In this episode, we enjoy vast-ranging chats about Grant’s first EVER Super Bowl TV commercial, the award-winning Qantas Out of Office Travelogue campaign, working with David Beckham and what it’s like to be an Aussie expat living in New York City.
Awesome podcast, absolute pearls of wisdom. Let’s get to it!
Great work by Grant Flannery:
1. Sprint Super Bowl Commercial 2018: Evelyn
2. Evelyn is learning Selfies: Pre Super Bowl ad
3. Evelyn is learning how to take brunch pics: Pre Super Bowl ad
4. Qantas Out of Office Travelogue
5. Sprint – David Beckham
1. Narcissistic Leaders: The Incredible Pros, the Inevitable Cons.
2. Abe & Arty – The Weiner dogs of Instagram
3. The 5 must-haves for Aussies when applying for a US Visa – A podcast with Andrew Szew
DOWNLOAD the PODCAST via iTunes – #172 Grant Flannery (Droga5 – Strategy Director) here
Android Users: Download Castbox Podcast App via Google Play, then Click here to Subscribe to Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet! Podcast.
Hit Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet up on social media here:
Hot & Delicious YouTube – Ballistyx Snowboard Show, interviews & more.
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
For social media, photography & influencer business enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org