Hot & Delicious YouTube – Ballistyx Snowboard Show, interviews & more.
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet! is a weekly podcast where we interview inspiring, influential individuals and entrepreneurs across a range of industries about what makes them tick as people and drives their hunger for success. We currently enjoy well in excess of 2.5M++ digital impressions/year through our Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet!digital channels
Our podcast guests so far include Twitter Australia Managing Director, Karen Stocks, Thank You Group founder Daniel Flynn, Australian comedian & TV presenter, Wil Anderson, Jules Lund radio & TV personality, Nazeem Hussein, Gotye, Aussie actor Daniel McPherson & many more.
- Set-up of Agency/Client Systems, Processes & Documentation.
- Social Media Audit.
- Social Media Playbook creation.
- Content Production.
- Community Management
- Reporting (incl. Data, Insights & Analytics)
- Issues Management, Crisis Management & Escalation.
- Monthly Content Calendars.
- Social Media Training & Education.
- Internal Leadership/Senior Management.
- Internal Teams.
- Internal Teams – Ways Of Working.
- Social Media Strategy.
- Content Production.
- Video content.
- Social media copywriting.
- Monthly Social Media Reporting & Analytics.
- Thought Leadership – writing for organization blogs/external media.
- Speaker – Conferences, Festivals & Events.
To find out more drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.
Let’s get started today!
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Social Media and tagged ambition, Australia, blog, blogger, Dan Wilkinson, digital, enterpreneur, entrepreneur, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, innovation, inspiration, Instagram, interview, Messenger Day, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, social media, startup, success, Sydney, tech, technology, video, wanderlust, YouTube.