Sounds Australia – Export Music Producer, Glenny G, taking Australian music to the world | Podcast Interview
Anyway, my friendship with GG started back in 2011, when the sister of a friend of mine from my Emirates Airline days checked into the Bowery Ballroom in New York at an event called The Aussie BBQ, with a line-up featuring DZ Deathrays, Paul Dempsey, Bliss N Eso, Blue King Brown and a whole swag of the most amazing Australian musicians.
Hot & Delicious YouTube – Ballistyx Snowboard Show, interviews & more.
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
- Set-up of Agency/Client Systems, Processes & Documentation.
- Social Media Audit.
- Social Media Playbook creation.
- Content Production.
- Community Management
- Reporting (incl. Data, Insights & Analytics)
- Issues Management, Crisis Management & Escalation.
- Monthly Content Calendars.
- Social Media Training & Education.
- Internal Leadership/Senior Management.
- Internal Teams.
- Internal Teams – Ways Of Working.
- Social Media Strategy.
- Content Production.
- Video content.
- Social media copywriting.
- Monthly Social Media Reporting & Analytics.
- Thought Leadership – writing for organization blogs/external media.
- Speaker – Conferences, Festivals & Events.
To find out more drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.
Let’s get started today!
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Music, Podcast, Social Media, Travel and tagged 3RRR, ambition, Americana, Ausmusic, beer, Bliss n Eso, blog, blogger, Blue King Brown, Bowery Ballroom, brewer, brewery, Canadian Music Week, Chet Faker, CMJ Music Marathon, Courtney Barnett, craft beer, Dan Wilkinson, dance fitness, digital, DZ Deathrays, EMI Music, Emirates, enterpreneur, Flume, Glenn Dickie, Glenny G, home-brew, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, influencer, inspiration, Instagram, instructor, interview, Katy Perry, LA, Lily Allen, Miami Horror, music industry, Music Matters, New York, Oh Mercy, Paul Dempsey, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, Record Label, Reeperbahn, Ricki-Lee, Sigur Rós, social media, Sounds Australia, startup, success, SXSW, Sydney, The Aussie BBQ, The Great Escape, Vance Joy, video, You Am I, YouTube.