Hot & Delicious fresh out of the blocks with Social Media Strategy & Content for your organization, business or brand.
- Set-up of Agency/Client Systems, Processes & Documentation.
- Social Media Audit.
- Social Media Playbook creation.
- Content Production.
- Community Management
- Reporting (incl. Data, Insights & Analytics)
- Issues Management, Crisis Management & Escalation.
- Monthly Content Calendars.
- Social Media Training & Education.
- Internal Leadership/Senior Management.
- Internal Teams.
- Internal Teams – Ways Of Working.
- Social Media Strategy.
- Content Production.
- Video content.
- Social media copywriting.
- Monthly Social Media Reporting & Analytics.
- Thought Leadership – writing for organization blogs/external media.
- Speaker – Events & Festivals.
To find out more drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.
Let’s get started today!
Hot & Delicious YouTube – Ballistyx Snowboard Show, interviews & more.
‘Hot & Delicious: Rocks The Planet’ entertainment, travel, photography & lifestyle blog:
This entry was posted in Lifestyle, Podcast, Social Media and tagged Australia, blog, blogger, brand building, Brisbane, Bulmers, Cadbury, community management, content marketing, content production, contract, crisis management, Dan Wilkinson, digital, digital media, Download, entrepreneur, escalation, Facebook Awards, freelance, freelancer, Hot & Delicious, Hot & Delicious Group, Hot & Delicious Records, Hot & Delicious Rocks The Planet, Hot and Delicious, Hot and Delicious Rocks The Planet, hotndelicious, hotndelicious rocks the planet, Instagram Blog, issues management, marketing, Melbourne, Monthly Content Calendars, music blog, Peroni, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Philly Cream Cheese, photographer, photography, podcast, podcaster, producer, remote, Sapient Nitro, SapientNitro, Shorty Awards, Small Biz, Small Business, social media, Social Media Brand Book, Social Media Director, Social Media Lead, social media marketing, Social Media Playbook, Social Media Speaker, social media strategy, Social Media Week, speaker, startup, Sydney, tech, Thought Leadership, Twitter Blog, video, video content, video production, YouTube.